Thursday, January 19, 2017

[KMDG-L] Colleagues in Knowledge Management

Dear colleagues,

Let me start with introducing myself. My name is Levien den Boer and I work at the Koninklijke Bibliotheek (National Library of the Netherlands), where I work at the knowledge management section of the Innovation and Development department. My work consists primarily of exploring and developing means to stimulate and facilitate knowledge sharing among (employees of) Dutch public libraries.

Through this e-mail I hope to meet international colleagues who work in the same or a related field. My goal is to build a (small) network through which we can exchange insights, pose questions and help each other.

For those interested: last year I gave a presentation at the IFLA Congress on Biebtobieb, an online knowledge and innovation platform: http://library.ifla.org/1387/ Feel free to contact me if you'd like more information!

Best regards,

Levien den Boer
Moderator National Knowledge Sharing
Sector I&D / Research Department

E levien.denboer@kb.nl
T +31 70 314 0684
LinkedIn: https://nl.linkedin.com/in/leviendenboer

No comments:

Post a Comment